Research update.... just starting on my list of things to do...
Need to do:
1. Call credit cards and ask for better rate
2. Cancel Economist recurring subscription. Read online instead.
3. Reinstate automatic savings transfer
4. Define financial goals - 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, 24 months
5. Read the book The Total Money Makeover (ordered used copy)
6. Research more ways to avoid food waste http://www.lovefoodhatewaste.com/
Ideas for reducing spending:
1. Find a less expensive hair stylist
2. Review all expenses for last several months - find potential reductions
3. Evaluate insurance plans
4. Evaluate cable bill - consider going Hulu
5. Limit restaurants/eating out
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful.”
- William Morris