In February, I had planned for an entire month of unprocessed, whole foods. The first few weeks, I had about a 30% success rate with even less success in the last half of the month.
On the bright side, I soon after discovered the Nutribullet! A friend introduced me to it while we were talking about Fresh Food February. It's amazing and has transformed my way of eating. It's a simple, easy way to have fruits and vegetables every single day. I've been using it to replace my lunches on most days, and sometimes as a snack or a breakfast. I've occasionally used it replace dinners if I had a large lunch during the day.
Combinations such as:
- Spinach, carrots, apples, water, flax or chia seeds
- Spinach, carrots, bananas, apples, water, flax or chia seeds
- Spinach, mango, pineapple, water, flax or chia seeds
- Banana, peanut butter, milk
- Kale, bananas, pineapple, strawberries, flax seeds
I love my Nutribullet! Even though my whole foods month was a bust, I discovered the Nutribullet which I would have NEVER found otherwise.
June 1, 2013 Update: I'm still using my Nutribullet about 4 times a week. I love it !