- Bought 5 cheap items at Z Pizza to get my American Airlines Dining Loyalty program started. Once I hit 12 purchases, I'll start accruing points faster. The cashier was a little confused but still was happy to run each item through as a separate transaction.
- Activated my Blue Sapphire card, set up my online account, established autopay, and registered the card to the AA Dining Loyalty program.
- Activated by Hilton card with the same details as above.
- Made an online purchase using Sapphire, and used the store portal to get 3 times the points.
- Booked a hotel using Sapphire card, and used the store portal to get 3 times the points at Hotels.com.
Sunday, January 13, 2013
Today was a documentation and implementation day, rather than a research day.