Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January Sanctuary - Day Four

Projects were light today since I didn't get home until after 9:30pm. But, progress nonetheless:


1. Cleaned out two more kitchen drawers (utensils and a random miscellaneous drawer)

2. Earlier today, contacted two upholstery shops. I think the prices came in too high... it might be best to just retire my old couches and shop new. I'd rather reupholster (the greener choice), but the couches are 10 years old and the price is just too high. Still considering my options...

3. Replaced the rug in my kitchen

4. Ordered canisters for flour and sugar


On a roll and looking forward to what my home will look like at month end (even if it is a mess today!)

"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful."
      - Mark Victor Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment